Wednesday 30 January 2013

Welcome

Hey,

Welcome to my blog!!!
Recently, as I bought a new telescope, decided to start up a blog and try to share my experience about it. I literally start astronomy from zero, my only knowledge comes from daily news and Prof. Brian Cox's television programs. Thanks for BBC for sharing all that basic facts and stories about planets, stars and the whole universe to the public, in a very simple and easy-to-understand way. Partially I have been inspired by these programs too, the straight consequence is my Skywatcher Explorer 200PDS with and EQ5 mount.
The story is not complete yet, the final goal is a tracking system which will enable me to photograph what I see. But for now let's learn how to use the telescope.
I will try to share how the beginning went on, the first steps and the first images too.

No comments:

Post a Comment